Tuesday, January 9, 2007

I'm Outta Here!

Well, i'm getting ready to leave on a jet plane (i'm sure that's been used thousands of times, thanks John Denver!). I've been thinking about what it's like to say, "see ya in 2 years!" Let me just tell you, it's hard, and yet exciting all at the same time. I know that things will be different when i get back, and it's tough to leave friends and family behind, but i'm so excited about all of the new friends and family that i will procure along the my journey the next 2 years. Keep checking the blog for pics and updates, sorry it has taken me so long to update, but i'll try to be more consistent! Let me leave you today with the words of a man named Paul: "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." I love everyone!, talk to you soon!

1 comment:

erin said...

jon paul! im glad to have a way to keep in touch with you and hear about what is going on in your journeys..praying for you.